Traffic Collision Report
File an Online Traffic Collision Report
Welcome to the Fullerton Police Department Online Crash Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 9-1-1. Using the online report system allows you to submit a traffic collision report immediately or at your convenience. Please confirm the following to find out if online report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency.
- There is no evidence to be collected.
- The incident occurred within the Fullerton City limits.
- There are no known suspects.
- This did not occur on a state freeway.
- You have a valid email address.
If your response was "yes" to all of the above criteria, you are ready to file your report online.
If you have any questions about the using this system, please call (714) 738-5313 (Monday-Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM).
Upon review of the online report process, please select one of the below listed choices to file a police report:
- Non-injury Traffic Accident
- Non-injury Hit and Run Traffic Accident
- Non-injury Single Vehicle Property Damage Only Traffic Accident
Note: The Reporting System is not available for Injury Traffic Accidents or Hit and Run Traffic Accidents with complete suspect or suspect vehicle information. If you are involved in an Injury Traffic Collison or Hit and Run Traffic Collision with complete suspect or suspect vehicle information please contact (714)738-6716 immediately.
Upon completion of this report process you will see the message: "Your online report has been submitted", showing that your police report is complete and be issued a temporary police report number. Please Note:
Reports submitted not meeting the online approval criteria will not be approved.
- All cases filed using the online report system will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further information of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
To request a copy of your collision report visit www.policereports.lexisnexis.com